Position: Full-time, Salary
Reports to: Lead Pastor
The Operations director is responsible for overseeing and executing the detailed operational needs of Brookside Community Church [BCC] and Brookside Community Development Corporation [BCDC]. This position requires the ability to organize information, manage team logistics, communicate information related to church calendar and building usage, manage work crews, and work towards keeping the day to day operations at BCC & BCDC organized and clear.
Physical Assets Management:
- Provide leadership, oversight, and executing skills to building maintenance and cleaning staff.
- Provide oversight and leadership of BCC Building Team and BCDC Housing team.
- Coordinate and execute all renovations and new construction on church site and in housing initiative.
- Coordinate and execute grounds maintenance on all properties owned by BCC and BCDC.
- Manage and oversee transportation director and vehicle maintenance.
- Coordinate property and liability insurance.
- Oversee risk management efforts.
General Church Administration
- Provide leadership and oversight to security, health and safety of staff and volunteers.
- Compile ongoing statistics on attendance and volunteer hours.
- Oversee tax-related policies and procedures.
- Lead and oversee benevolence ministry by tracking applications, writing checks, and stewarding bus passes.
- Manage all service agreements such as copier, chair lifts, food and pest control.
- Oversee and manage partner church construction and grounds projects, food co-op members job list, and missions trip work projects.
- Manage all program fees and rental agreements for programs associated with BCDC.
- Manage all maintenance requests for each individual property.
Skills and Qualifications:
Good listening and communication skills, team player, disciplined and diligent with time, balanced work-home life, researcher, people person, data analyzer, organized, integrity, ownership of mistakes, able to receive honest and ongoing feedback.
Send Cover letter and Resume to David Cederquist at email@example.com.